Business AdvisoryThe current competitive environment emphasizes the performance levels that private and public organizations have to achieve and the efficiency with which these are made.
Competitiveness, therefore, is closely linked:
to proactively manage cost optimization, financial resources and internal processes through the appropriate use of IT tools and simulation;
to opening to technological innovations, even incremental one as a consequence of technology transfer processes, that can generate processes of continuous performance improvement that maintain in a more lasting way the conditions of competitiveness of their business;
to the careful assessment of the impact of business, development and investment decisions and the ability to develop alternative strategies and action plans that allow companies to respond systematically and proactively to the changes of scenarios and context conditions;
Building on its thirty years of experience, the business advisory area of INIZIATIVA supports organizations with a range of services, among them modular and in outsourcing logic, designed to enable the management of some the most critical areas for performance improvement.
Impact assessment of business choices and performance measurement systems to enhance the economic potential of the company
Melina Nappi / Manager
• launch a new initiative
• to sell, buy, merge or otherwise assess a programme of company reorganisation
• shape and structure a business idea in a document
• formalise the planning of the objectives and measuring long term results
In particular the analytical work and development activities to be carried out by INIZIATIVA involves:
• internal analysis of the enterprise: business and system of supply, strengths and weaknesses, organisation and management team, production processes and key value drivers;
• external evaluation: relevant market and trends, competitive environment;
• project development: strategic guidelines and competitive positioning, investment programme, action plan;
• evaluation: main assumption of business plan, expected results (profit and loss account, balance sheet and cash flow statement), main ratios of evaluation, risk analysis and sensitivity analysis.