Business AdvisoryThe current competitive environment emphasizes the performance levels that private and public organizations have to achieve and the efficiency with which these are made.
Competitiveness, therefore, is closely linked:
to proactively manage cost optimization, financial resources and internal processes through the appropriate use of IT tools and simulation;
to opening to technological innovations, even incremental one as a consequence of technology transfer processes, that can generate processes of continuous performance improvement that maintain in a more lasting way the conditions of competitiveness of their business;
to the careful assessment of the impact of business, development and investment decisions and the ability to develop alternative strategies and action plans that allow companies to respond systematically and proactively to the changes of scenarios and context conditions;
Building on its thirty years of experience, the business advisory area of INIZIATIVA supports organizations with a range of services, among them modular and in outsourcing logic, designed to enable the management of some the most critical areas for performance improvement.
Impact assessment of business choices and performance measurement systems to enhance the economic potential of the company
Melina Nappi / Manager
The main control activities regard:
• Financial control, also in the “Basel” rating optimization perspective - The service is designed to optimize the cash flows absorption, improve the funding arrangements, to facilitate the access to credit at the right price and prevent financial strains both in the short and medium term.
• Management control - We support our customers in the structuring of planning and controlling systems and in the definition of reporting systems. Such systems are designed to:
- enable timely monitoring of the management decisions in order to make timely and value-added decisions;
- optimize business performance.
• Processes control and optimization - We support the enterprise in the precise definition of the economic and operating performance of the internal processes and their reengineering in order to optimize the performances.