Business AdvisoryThe current competitive environment emphasizes the performance levels that private and public organizations have to achieve and the efficiency with which these are made.
Competitiveness, therefore, is closely linked:
to proactively manage cost optimization, financial resources and internal processes through the appropriate use of IT tools and simulation;
to opening to technological innovations, even incremental one as a consequence of technology transfer processes, that can generate processes of continuous performance improvement that maintain in a more lasting way the conditions of competitiveness of their business;
to the careful assessment of the impact of business, development and investment decisions and the ability to develop alternative strategies and action plans that allow companies to respond systematically and proactively to the changes of scenarios and context conditions;
Building on its thirty years of experience, the business advisory area of INIZIATIVA supports organizations with a range of services, among them modular and in outsourcing logic, designed to enable the management of some the most critical areas for performance improvement.
Impact assessment of business choices and performance measurement systems to enhance the economic potential of the company
Melina Nappi / Manager
Industrial plans and feasibility studies
Through the construction of business and financial plans and the use of appropriate multivariate analysis simulation software we support entrepreneurs and managers to:
• evaluate business opportunities and define the effects that a choice (e.g. a new product line, changes in products portfolio, entry into a foreign market, development of a R&D program, adoption of a new technology, etc.) will have on profitability and overall financial flows of the company;
• analyze the degree of achievability of forecasted sales targets or the conditions in which they can be reached;
• determine the optimal capital structure for the realization of the plan;
• assess the strengths and weaknesses of the company, opportunities and market threats;
• identify the elements of success (key factors) in the business segment chosen by the entrepreneur.
The expected results are of the following type:
• verification of the sustainability of the strategic program;
• preparing of alternative scenarios to assess the sustainability of the operation in case of changed external conditions;
• benchmarking with similar situations;
• determination of the operational and financial structure capable of ensuring the best value for stakeholders;
• clarification of the key variables to achieve the objectives of the plan;
• allocation of more precise responsibilities for achieving the objectives;
• assessment of cohesion between business strategy as a whole and individual performance;
• analysis of the deviation between the expected results and the achieved one;
• feedback on any corrective action necessary to be undertaken and review of the strategy.